Our Family

Our Family

Friday, October 24, 2008

Paul Bunyon

Does anyone know who I'm talking about? I know my family will. Paul Bunyon, (the roll my husband has taken) The strangely large woodsman with a double blade ax and a big blue ox named babe. (a red 83 Chevy in this case)Trevor has taken on the side job of chopping and selling firewood. We spend every weekend and some evenings in the mountains getting logs to saw and chop. And still aren't keeping up with the orders he is getting. Three of his buddies come up to get a piece of the action to help get more wood.Even I from time to time, put down my book and wield the ax. Of course it takes me about 3-4 swings to any of the boys one, but that makes one less swing they have to do. Sorry, no pictures of that. But I do have a fun video at the very end.

2 comments:

Suspension Bridges said...

It is good to have a husband of many talents. You know that if you are ever cold he could at least cut you the firewood.

Amanda and Steve said...

Way to go Ashlee -- chopping wood and everything!