Our Family

Our Family

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

catch up

There is so much to catch up on.  I've been a bad blogger as of late.  I'm going to blame it on being really pregnant!!  So here we go...

Collin is getting to be such a big kid.  He speaks more clearly every day.  Some of my favorite words and phrases are "Hey Mommy, what's up?" and "That's awesome"  He can list a lot of our relatives and is constantly asking for Paisyn (aka Paislyn) Tavis (Travis) Mia, Dosh (Josh) and Emmett.  Honey and Babo and Mama (grandma) are also often requested.  Of course there are trying moments with a 2 year old, but the cute moments out weigh those.

Collin trying on one of Daddy's ties, a favorite pass time as of late.
We moved into our own house.  We were staying on some property that Agri-Service owns.  But as the construction got underway for their new shop we were anxious to get a place of our own. It took forever to find the right house, and even longer to get all the financing together but we finally got the all clear and moved out the same time the company was moving in.  It wasn't easy moving 6.5 months pregnant, and Trevor was busy getting everything in the office up and running.  Thank heavens my mom came and helped, and my sister Becki a few weeks later.  I still have some unpacking and organizing to do, which I get done slowly and everything needs to be painted. I'll get to it eventually, and then I'll post pictures.

As well as a new house Trevor and I decided a little more space would be a wonderful thing and splurged on a King sized bed.  Please excuse the lack of decorating.  I haven't gotten there yet.
The little lady is doing well.  Its funny how different being pregnant is this time vs when I was pregnant with Collin.  She moves differently, and I feel like she is smaller (this might just be wishful thinking, I'm hoping for a smaller baby and a normal delivery vs another c-section.) I feel like my body has a better idea of what's going on this time around.  We're keeping our fingers crossed.

This is a cute picture I just decided to throw in.  Collin and Paislyn are best friends, when we're together they do everything together, include sleep in the car!!
Trevor works hard everyday and is really enjoying his job.  Some days we don't get to see him much, but we're looking forward to when things slow down a little bit.  We're already planning some fun trips when things settle down.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I don't know how couples fit into a bed smaller than a king - especially if they have kids (like mine) that try and play stowaway in the middle of the night.

I can't wait for your little girl to come! Collin is so grown up and handsome. He's sure to be the coolest big brother ever.