Our Family

Our Family

Thursday, June 25, 2009

More Sleepytime mumblings

I must be getting used to Trevor's mid-night ramblings because I don't hear them much anymore. I've had a few lectures here and there such as "I told you, do what you want!" Or the time it was so important that everything had to be said twice, twice. But things have been pretty quiet for the most part. Last night however was a different.

Trevor shot up in bed mumbling something...I talked to him for a minute, but eventually just said, "you can lay down now" to which he replied, "but I have to find the brush!" It seemed very urgent so I let it be. He reached down to the foot of the bed and started feeling around, over, under the comforter between my feet, after a few minutes he said "huh, I can't find it" and returned to bed. At some point he sat up shouting about buns. Trevor often starts shouting in his sleep to which I usually rub his back and say sh sh sh, just like he were going to wake up the non-existent child we have, but last night I think I feel back asleep mid sh.

At my family reunion a few weeks ago, my family slept together in a cabin and my sister asked Trevor to please talk in his sleep. Since she asked so nicely, Trevor just had to start yelling "Yes, NO." I got to him pretty quick and quieted him up, but I still think he woke the whole cabin.

Just on a side note, I need to dish out some congrats to the scores of friends who have birthed or will be birthing the the months to come, Anna S., Jill, Ashley, Fallon, Lisa, Dixie, Anna P., Amy, Ginger, Emily, April, Jamie, Ashlee, Shauna, Jen, Aria, Bethany, Jenete and Amanda, if anyone else wants to be added onto the list, let me know... I wish you all the best with your new bundles of joy.

6 comments:

Emily said...

HAHA! Buns? Who's buns?

John and Anna said...

Ha! About Trevor's ramblings. And Ha Ha! about how many people you know that are having or had kiddies! You must be a good luck charm! :)

Unknown said...

Trevor, I'm so glad you talk in your sleep. You make me laugh.

Lisa said...

We sure miss you guys. I've talked Peter into making a family trip to see you and Anna sometime this summer, but it can't come soon enough!

beck said...

That's awesome!

Anonymous said...

Thanks, and how crazy to sleep everynight not knowing what will happen next :)