Our Family

Our Family

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Grandchild #16

I mentioned before that Trevor and my baby would be grandchild #16 on the Patterson side of the family, but I am happy to announce, he won't be.

I would like you to meet....Amelia Kate Kendrick
She snuck into line a few weeks ago, and we are more than thrilled to have her. She was born a little early, so she is pretty small, but she is a fighter and is gaining weight like crazy! Way to go Mia! Congratulations to Beck, Jer and Ethan! We are so excited for you! (and us, we were getting a little boy crowded, and I'm excited for our little one to have someone to play with!)

2 comments:

SJ said...

Yay,what a beautiful girl. Does this mean that Beck and Jer with all the onsie buttons I've seen have gotten their baby?!

Lisa said...

Oh hurray! I'm so happy for Becky and her family! She's gorgeous!