Our Family

Our Family

Sunday, April 18, 2010

a request for pictures

Yesterday I went to visit my cousin Natalie for her baby shower. She and Tyler are going to have a baby about 3 weeks before Trevor and I are, so we have lots of fun together. Nat and Tyler live just a few minutes away from Antelope Island, so we headed out there just in time for the sunset.

These are some of the only pictures I've taken since the belly has filled out. I'm only posting these for those who are far away and don't get to see me, not because I love them.


I got a huge chuckle out of this next picture, please excuse the unpainted toes, they are a little hard to reach.

It was so pretty out on the island. I had to take like 10 pictures to get a semi-serious picture of Trevor. He's always making some strange face or picking lint out of his belly button or something. I love his face goofy or serious. This is his revenge because I took so many pictures of him.

The lake was calm, and there were some pretty awesome skipping rocks. Trevor of course was awesome at it, and I laughed really hard watching Natalie, until I saw pictures of me doing it. I'm going to pin it on the pregnant body. Here is a pretty awesome video. Trevor tried to skip this same rock, but mine was better.


Here are a few more pictures, just for fun.

The buffalo moved right as I snapped this one, its kind of a cool ghostly picture


13 comments:

Goodwin Family said...

Ok we're so going have to make a weekend trip to antelope island, how fun! And you're belly is cute, its crazy seeing your preggo! You'll have to come visit us at KOTM once he's here!!

John and Anna said...

You cute pregnant lady! Though you may not be able to imagine it now, you will appreciate having some prego pictures! :)

Somerset said...

Ashlee you're darling pregnant! So glad things are going well for you and Trevor! And...tell that cousin of yours to update her blog and pass on along some excitement to she and Tyler please. <3 Somer

The Stanford Bunch said...

ya for pregnant Ashlee!!! I have hardly any pix of me pregnant!

Unknown said...

Ash, you look so cute and pregnant. You need to come up to Twin more often so I can put my hand on your belly and feel him kick you. That's always fun. How's the lint, Trevor?

Emily said...

Yeay! I love the one of your toes! Can't wait, can't wait!

Anonymous said...

Very cute pictures! I love the shirt too, I never found anything that cute while prego. blah. You are a cutie...go get a pedicure though, just kidding, but no, not because your feet look gross but because you should get pampered.

Suspension Bridges said...

Yeah for prego pictures you look great. Being a mom is the best and I love my little boy. Kimbers right, you have to come back to KOTM for a visit.

beck said...

Awwwww. You live nearly down the street from me and why haven't I seen you in this motherly way?

Get over here.

Amy said...

You look great! I hope everything is going well! I can't wait to see pictures of your little guy! A visit would be even better! Maybe we could get together for lunch sometime when you are in Twin?

Lisa said...

Hurray for pregnant pictures! You're always beautiful.

I can't wait to see you! Can you believe that you and Anna are actually getting me up to Logan? I'm such a party pooper! :)

Juli said...

Ashlee, I am requesting even more pictures. Please. I want to see you not seeing your toes again.

Amy said...

Came by to check for baby pictures. Hope you are able to update soon!