Our Family

Our Family

Sunday, September 12, 2010

First Trip to The Valley

In July we took a trip to visit the Thomas family in Colorado. We had so much fun visiting and playing with everyone.

Collin got a chance to wear his new boots and overalls.
Uncle Marvin let him ride one of the ponies at The Celebration
(he didn't think it was all that fun, maybe when he'a a little older)
Trevor took Collin fishing.
Uncle Travis took Collin for a ride in the truck
Collin and Grandma watching Trevor, Grandpa and Uncle Devin halter break our colt Ty

Grandma and Aunt Randi watched Collin so Trevor and I could go watch Uncle Milo in the demolition derby
After spending so much time in the car, Collin felt he was ready to take the wheel. He's growing up so fast.




6 comments:

Amanda and Steve said...

What a cutie! Don't you just love little baby boys???

The Stanford Bunch said...

I love that first pic of him - what a cutie!!!

beck said...

That's so cute. I love his boots.

Will you come stay at my house again?

John and Anna said...

I love all those pictures of Colin! How fun! I'm excited to see him grow up as a real cowboy!

Juli said...

Cute shark shirt. Someone who really loves your son must have given him that. He is SO CUTE! I just wanna give him a big smooch. Come to Australia and visit me, please.

Lisa said...

Wow! He's grown so big! I too love the boots and think he should wear them every day.

Any chance you want to meet me up in Twin this weekend? Leslie and I are driving up with the kids just cause we can. No, really, it's me, Lisa. I promise!