Our Family

Our Family

Monday, July 12, 2010

Blessed

Collin is already a month old! I can't believe how big he's getting. In his newborn pictures he seems so small! He is spending a little more time awake and showing us his adorable smile. Every once in a while we'll even get a laugh from him. Here he is on his first outdoor trip. Thanks Uncle Travis for lending Collin the awesome white sunglasses!We blessed him on the 4th of July and it was such a great experience. This outfit was worn by Trevor and Grandpa Wayne, along with several other Thomas relatives.We had loads of family here, and it was so much fun having everyone over.Collin, Cousin Mia and second cousin RussellThe rest of the wild gang (minus Josh, Emmett, Grant and Henry) wow that's a lot of kidsIt was so much fun to have my sisters around (we missed you Kendra and Emily, and I'm sorry that you aren't in this picture Lindsay)Brother A came from Arkansas (ok, he happened to be visiting anyway, but it was fun to have him here, we've really missed him since he moved away)Trevor's family from Colorado came too(who I sadly don't have many pictures of) Here is Great-Grandma Annette with Collin, 3rd Great for grandma, but 1st great boyHere is a sad excuse for a 4 generation picture, Trevor, Grandma Debbie, Great Grandma Annette and Collin, it was just before the Thomas family headed out the door. As usual, I leave everything tot he last minute.I just put this picture in cause I like it.

We are doing great, I've been blessed with a speedy recovery, an adorable son and countless friends and family that are more than willing to jump in and help out. I'm so grateful to everyone for all the love and support we've felt/received.

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Ash, you look amazing! Collin is so sweet and handsome. I can't wait to meet him!

John and Anna said...

So cute! Glad you are doing well. I'm looking forward to goin on a walk with you guys! Up for Thursday?

Rachael said...

Oh no! Brother A moved away. I'm sad.

Juli said...

AWWWW. He's so cute. It was so great to see you Shlee.