Our Family

Our Family

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Birthday Boy

One year ago we had this sweet boy change our lives for the better.

Can you believe one whole year has passed? Collin is 4x the size he was a year ago.

We had A BBQ birthday party with some family and some of our friends from work.  It was a great day.
 








I love this kid so much!  I'm so happy to be his mama.  At one year old, he is just weeks away from walking, eats anything and everything I put in front of him and, his cowboy blanket is his favorite thing and he cries and cries when daddy leaves for work and races to the door anytime he hears it open.  He gives high fives, and kisses and is already being engrained to love football. 


11 comments:

Blake and Lacy said...

Happy Birthday Collin! He is so cute!

Emily said...

Yay Collin! He is such a handsome boy! Cute cake, ash! And I love your hair. :)

ann said...

Wow! I can't believe I haven't met this growing boy yet. He's a doll. We need to see you guys. Happy birthday Collin.

John and Anna said...

Happy Birthday to Colin! Holy Cow! That year went by so slow, and yet so fast at the same time! He's so cute! You look great! And I miss you tons!

John and Anna said...

Hmmmm... do you think I could have gotten one more exclamation point in there??! :)

Jordan and Amy Kite said...

Holly Cow! Its been a year! He is super cute, Im glad things are going good, you look so happy! We miss you!

julie said...

Cute cute cute! All of you!

The Stanford Bunch said...

oh Ashlee, he's such a cutie, and you look like such a cute mom :)

Lindsay said...

He looks SO BIG on that 4-wheeler! I still want you to have my babies. And Ashlee, you look REALLY GOOD, have you lost weight? Your hair is beautiful too.

Kimberly said...

Look at your super straight hair! You guys are adorable. Come home. please.

Lisa said...

What?! No way is he one year old already! I love the pictures - he is cuter than ever, and Ash, you look gorgeous!