Our Family

Our Family

Thursday, June 23, 2011

About a Boy

It makes me laugh that pretty much the only thing I blog about anymore is Collin.  I told myself I wouldn't do that.  While I'm sure I am capable of writing more interesting or conversational posts, I find I really want to share the things Collin is doing.  So I will work on being more interesting, but for now, enjoy this adorable video Collin playing with his dad.
Before I shed the work hat to become a stay at home mom, I worked in the field of child development for the last 5+ years. It makes me excited when I see him doing all these great developmental things that I have been studying and helping other kids learn to do.  In other areas, Collin has 12 teeth, and walked across the living room the other day. I'm sure I'll post more of that later.

PS excuse my voice, I have a cold.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Ha! He's so cute! I'm sure that I would enjoy anything you write and post, but Collin updates ARE interesting and I love watching him grow.

I read your entire post before I watched the video and thought it was funny that you apologized for the sound of your voice. How would I know you had a cold and that your voice sounded different? Joke's on me!

Lindsay said...

That's way cute. I was nervous he was going to gouge Trevor's throat for a bit...

Juli said...

I love hearing about Collin!