Our Family

Our Family

Thursday, November 17, 2011

The Happenings

So I haven't posted, really just because I haven't.  Here are a few pics that we've snapped the last little while.
Taking a nap (this is a favorite position)

Looking at some fish with cousin Russell

First major boo-boo at the park

Watching a show with Daddy

Exhausted, but still kickin' it
I've been trying to get a few videos uploaded but for some reason it won't upload.  I'll keep trying and hopefully we'll get it put up soon.

5 comments:

John and Anna said...

Yay! Thanks for the pictures! I've been missing that cute boy! Oh and my Ash too!

Jenete said...

Your little guy is so cute! I had the same problem with our videos when we got a new camera with higher quality videos. That's why we have to use another sight and then embed it... Good luck with the videos

Lisa said...

He really is so cute. I love the pic of your two boys watching tv together. Miss you!

Juli said...

Oh, I just love that little stink bug position! He is so cute!!

Kacy Krieger said...

What a snuggle bug...I love when lil babes sleep with their bum in the air, so cute.