Our Family

Our Family

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Anistan Gayle Thomas

Anistan got here Friday, August 17th around 10:15 in the morning.  She weighed in at 9lbs 3oz, and measured at 19 3/4 inches.  Mother, baby, brother and Dad are all doing really well.  We're relieved to have it over and have her home, and just trying to adjust to our new wonderful life with Anistan in it.  I'll post again soon sharing more of my experience and the details of how things went.  For now we'll just over load with pictures.

at home resting in Grandma's arms


 meeting for the first time, Collin was immediately in love with his baby sister
Collin is constantly asking to hold her and loves to point to her nose, mouth etc...

He is already an awesome brother

again, holding "da baby"


first hairdo

Waiting for the Dr. to release us to go home.  She has a good amount of brown hair that seems to be curly.

Just a funny face I caught on camera

Trying to show off the curls, we'll see if they stick around

We would be in a world of hurt without Grandma's help.  She took Collin for 2 whole days, not easy, and had the house spotless and the fridge full when we got home.  I'm not looking forward to her leaving, but I suppose we have to do it on out own eventually.


Ready to go!! Trevor picked out her hair bow, so stinkin cute

Taking a nap with Dad, I have a feeling these two are going to be inseparable!

8 comments:

Annalee said...

Oh my, so cute!!! Collin and Anistan together makes me wish I had an older brother.

Rachel said...

She is so cute! And what a sweet, cute big brother! Congratulations!!!

mistielin said...

what a little cutie! Congratulations Ashlee! I love the pic of you, Collin, and Anistan, so sweet!

Lisa said...

You look beautiful Ash! What gorgeous kids you have. We miss you guys!

Valerie and Garrett said...

She's a doll! Congrats to you guys! Can't wait to hear the birth story! I heard you did it without an epidural! What? Poor thing! Hope you're getting some rest! :)

John and Anna said...

I'm in Love!!!!!!! I'm so happy for your family!!! She's a doll, and oh my gosh that cute outfit! I want to cry right now! Just so happy for ya!

Courtney Ann said...

I just LOVE this!! When can we come meet her?

Nate, Kelsie, and Luke said...

What a cutie! Congrats!